Friday, May 15, 2009

Green Billy is born!!

Good Evening everyone! Today is the first day of the rest of my GREEN life. I used to laugh at people that talk about thier moments of clarity, but I am now a believer. One day when I was at my girlfriend Sara's house, I spied some thirsty plants and an old fashioned watering can. I went out, filled the can, and starting watering those plants. I realized it was so calming and therapeutic that I needed to do more of this. After having several conversations with people around me, especially my mother, and my buddy Ryan at work, I decided it was time for me to make a change.

I will now begin living a part of my life as "Green Billy". Nothing drastic! Just little by little making a positive difference on this earth and for this earth.

Come along with me as I begin this journey and hopefully inspire some of you to come along with me.

3 comments:

  1. I am excited to read your blog in the coming months and I am excited to be your first follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is going to be fun. I am eager to learn from you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the world of green. I'm so excited to read about your new beginnings.

    ReplyDelete